Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Yes, that is a bruise on his forehead



This was the first big bruise that my baby boy got when I was around. Of course I felt like a bad mom because I wasn't watching when he hit his head and when I got to him he was wailing. The bump swelled up and turned purple fast. He was better when mommy came to get him. I worried so much about him that I texted my husband (who was at work) and I called my mom. They both said he would be fine and to just keep an eye on him and they were right he was. Luckily it's gone now and my mom guilt has faded. However, I'm sure there will be more bruises to come.

2 comments:

  1. There will be plenty more bruises...don't worry about that one!!

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be the first of many. Trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete