Friday, January 15, 2010

Reebok Easytone Sneakers - Review #1

I first spied these puppies on a television commercial and they peeked my interest. I then saw them in a magazine and I became even more curious. So I looked into them a little more and even became a "fan" of Reebok Women on Facebook. I have talked with my husband about them and pulled up the Reebok website. But I have never purchased a $100 pair of shoes in my life....OK I have bought two pair of Uggs but that doesn't really count.

One day my wonderful hubby realized that he had a $25 gift certificate that I could use towards the shoes and he could possibly come up with a coupon as well. And he did..that is he found a $10 off coupon for Dick's Sporting Goods and with a guarantee of $35 off the shoes we went on our way to find them.

Blue, Green or White...were the choices I had for colors. After trying on two different sizes, I came home a blue pair of size 9's. I must say I have been wearing them around the house and I can feel the muscles in my booty tightening more often, not so much in my legs but hey if it can help the flabby booty muscles then I am game.

How do they work?? Well Reebok says balance pods are built-in under the heel and forefoot of the shoes. The balance pods are designed to create natural instability with every step which forces your muscles to adapt and encourages toning. It targets the gluteus maximus, hamstrings and calves.

Below are a couple pictures to share of my new shoes:


1 comment:

  1. I have wondered about those. Let us know in a few days how it's working out!

    ReplyDelete