Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Tired - A Vent

I'm tired of listening to people make silly complaints about things that are their fault.

I'm tired of of watching people flutter around because they think they need to be involved in every little thing.

I'm tired of watching crazy drivers dart in and out across four lanes of traffic at 6:45 in the morning.

I'm tired of listening to my beagle Ted bark at any little thing he sees (I do love him so very much though.)

I'm tired of cars that speed up while you are trying to pass them.

I'm tired of driving an hour to work and another hour from work every day (but it must be done.)

I'm tired of political ads on television.

I'm tired of not having time to do anything in the evenings.

I'm tired of people that are mean to animals, especially doggies.

I'm tired of people blaming others for their own problems.

I'm tired of being tired in the mornings (but coffee helps this problem).

But I must stop complaining or I will be tired of doing that too.

1 comment:

  1. dude, we all have these days! I so get you on tired of being tired.

    ReplyDelete