Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Baby Boy Took His First Steps and I Have Nothing to Show for It

My little guy took his first steps yesterday!! Oh how excited I am as he is so cute when he tries to walk. It is so funny how these little ones attempt new things; it's like they just decide one day that they are going to do something and then they just do it. No ifs, ands or buts about it....they just start doing it. Scotty is so cute; it's almost like a little dance that he does and then he gets going and PLOP he's back down on his rear. Along with the walking he has become so much more vocal and making new sounds. Time has flown by with this little guy and it's only going to get better.

So now for the part about where I have nothing to show for it. I was able to catch a little part of the walking on our camcorder but I haven't quite figured out how to get the videos to the computer and then to the blog. And my camera is in the shop for the fourth time at Best Buy. The first time my camera broke was my fault as I dropped it on the ceramic tile floor in our apartment but from then on the lens always just breaks. This last time there was a faint line across the lens which showed up on the pictures. We picked it up last week and before we got home realized that they made the camera worse. It was completely blurry. So this time the Geek Squad guy said that it was a "lemon" and I would get a replacement. The issue: Best Buy has this tendency to not call us when they say they are going to. My camera sat for two days this last time until my husband called to see where the camera was. This time they were supposed to be calling and sending emails along the way. They haven't done either.

I really just want my camera back to document the excitement that has been going on here and that will continue to go on. Until then I will try to get my video loaded up so I can share one of the most exciting things that I will ever witness: my baby boy walking for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment