Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling Better and 11 Months Old Today

So after spending two days at home, coughing, feeling exhausted and finding out that I probably have seasonal allergies I am finally feeling better. Which is great news because now I can get back to being myself and I can get back to my running. I was out of breath going up the stairs so I knew something was up and with at least some sort of diagnosis and prescription I can at least get moving. There are so many things to get caught up on that I plan on blogging about the rest of the week.



But I do want to mention that my baby boy is 11 months today. I really can't believe that this time last year he was still in my belly. He is getting so big. He is walking, trying to talk, and eating the food that my husband and I eat. Now it's time to start planning the first birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie! Can't believe how much he's grown.
    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete