Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C25K: Week 3 Day 1 and my Wonderful Hubby

Yesterday I completed week 3 day 1 of the Couch to 5K program. My hubby taped my ankles before work and I had my new shoes I felt great while having the beginning effects of a cold. While it doesn't seem that far so far I know that it will only be time before I can go farther or longer.

My other issue I have a horrible cold and definitely felt the effects of it last night and this morning. I felt awful so my wonderful husband took care of me. He's made sure that I went to bed early, that I had food to eat and plenty of liquids. He even went and got me medicine this morning. I am so lucky to have such a great hubby that loves me so much.



I also want to say Congrats to my friend Tracy who is expecting in September. I've known Tracy since freshman year of high school and she is a very dear friend. She has a little boy Drew that just turned 1 in November and a very nice husband Jess. She is a wonderful mom and I know she is very excited about her new bun in the oven.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Good for you!! You will be a running machine in no time! For now, rest and get well! What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete