Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Lordy...I'm Not Sure If I'm Ready for This Yet

This past weekend marked some milestones for my little guy. He decided that he would learn to crawl.....completely crawl not the launch and go method he was using. He goes so much faster with the full crawl. I just can't believe it.


Also he is pulling himself up....it started with just the knees and now he pulls up to standing. He loves standing by our sliding glass doors and next to his Sesame Street cart. I am still in awe at how much he is growing and how fast time goes by. It really just seems like yesterday that we brought Scott home and we had no idea what to do next.....who am I kidding we still don't know whats going to happen next. But I must say it has been a blast so far and Scott is such a great little boy. He is only going to provide us with surprises.










1 comment: