Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Late but....Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and I must say that my family was very blessed this year. After three and a half celebrations we came home with lots of gifts and memories. Our first celebration took place on Christmas Eve at my mother-in-laws home. Our nieces and nephews opened and then played with their gifts. Pizza is the tradition for dinner. Scotty took home some hefty gifts including a Fisher Price Learning Farm, and a Zebra that you can ride on.




We celebrated our first Christmas with Scotty the next morning. He opened the gifts that we got him (well open is such a big word). He more or less climbed on top of the boxes and then beat on the boxes. We got him a penguin that wobbles, a sports center toy and wooden blocks.



We then headed south to my mom's house where we joined up with my brothers, my sister-in-law, my mom and her boyfriend. Scotty once again received lots of toys and clothes. He seemed to enjoy the time spent here.



That evening we went to my Dad's house. My dad and his girlfriend took care of Scotty again. We went home with several gifts after the Christmas holiday. So many we just aren't sure where to put them all.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! He looks like he had a blast! Glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so incredibly happy!!! Glad you all had such a great holiday!

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete