Friday, November 13, 2009

Weighing In


I was dreading my weigh-in today at Weight Watchers. Absolutely fearing it......I hadn't eaten particularly well and I am completely off on my exercising. For goodness sakes I had Long John Silver's fish, chicken and shrimp the other night so I knew it would not be good (sometimes get those odd cravings.)


I walked down the stairs with two of my co-workers to the classroom for our meeting. We were the first ones there and I got to be the first one on the scale. Harry, our WW leader, was set up and ready to go. I stepped on and waited and waited and waited some more....he had started to fill out the wrong form. I just knew it had to be bad. He handed my booklet back and I had lost 1 pound!!!! I seriously thought he must have been joking but I wasn't going to second guess the almighty Weight Watcher's scale.


Needless to say I am in a much happier mood and I am more dedicated to making this upcoming week a better one. This means no Long John Silver's. I started two days ago ensuring that I am getting enough water especially while I am at work. I tend to sit at my desk and not get up to refill my water bottle which leaves me tired and parched.


After seven weeks of attending meetings, I have lost 7.2 lbs. I couldn't be more thrilled as this baby weight needs to go!!!


1 comment: