Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where Have You Been??

Wow....I feel like I fell off the face of the Earth with my blogging. I have that lingering feeling of not talking to a good friend in months.....that's what my lack of blogging has done. I know several times I told my hubby that I need to get on the computer and blog. The first week I was Super Busy at work, we finished painting our kitchen and just seemed to be occupied with other things. I have been off of work since this past Monday afternoon and it has been wonderful. I have spent such memorable and cherished moments with Scott and Bill. We took a trip while Bill did some consulting work, went shopping and spent time with our families. We were able to find time to take boxes down to the basement and start getting our Christmas items out.

Thanksgiving was not only delightful and wonderfully delicious. We gathered at my brother's home for some yummy food and bonding time which included playing Big Game Hunter and some odd rabbit game on Wii. My mom was able to stay until today and was able to see Scott during his swim class. I am so thankful for my family and the time that I get to spend with them. It has been such a blessing to be able to hang out with my baby and my husband. I must say though...I am back and my blogging will be as well.

1 comment: