Wednesday, May 19, 2010

C25K: Week 6

When I agreed to run in a 5K in June, I thought I had lots of time to prepare. What I didn't take into account was the horrible allergy issues that I would encounter along the way. The high pollen count has delayed my training but I'm getting there. I am 3 weeks behind on the training and when it comes time for the race I will only be on week 8.



But after tonight's run I feel good. I feel like I could have kept on going. I'm not sure if it was the weather or if it was my beagle girl, Shiloh that I decided to take with me since my Ipod wasn't charged. She did a great job keeping up with me, but I must say by the end she was trotting behind me instead of pulling me. Miss Shiloh was great company and I think she may become my new running partner. Pushing my baby boy in his stroller is great fun but I need to get my training done before I am going to add him back into my runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment