Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!!!

The weather folks had been calling for this big storm for a few days so I had pretty much decided that I was going to stay home today. Needless to say I probably wouldn't have had a problem getting to work, it was the getting home part I didn't want to worry about. Plus spending the day with my hubby and my baby boy seemed so much better anyway. Unfortunately the wind has picked up this evening and my drive in the morning may not be so great but it was well worth it to stay home.


We decided to watch The Tigger Movie, cook out on the grill, play with lots of toys, play in the cabinets, and watch the beagles play in the snow.












1 comment:

  1. Hey...is that MY hubs messing with that grill?? I wish ours could cook right now, but it really is too windy to keep the temp up (it is gas).

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete